Enter the fascinating world of robots and how to program them. Learn in a hands-on lab about programming, electronics, and robotics. Code to control the robot and use features like obstacle-avoidance, line-following, and remote control commands.
This class uses Edison to teach children about robots and how to program them. Please note that we expect students to bring their own Edison to the class that they can keep programming at home. This is available at specified retail outlets. This can also be ordered from SCRATCHPAD if you provide advance notice.
Have you ever wanted to get into robotics, but found it too difficult or expensive?
- Affordable – Around $70 each
- Programmable – Free open source graphical programming software
- LEGO® compatible – Modular and easily expandable
- Easy to use – Has many pre-programmed functions activated by barcodes
- Remote control – Learns commands from TV/DVD remote controls
- Suitable for all ages – From 5 to 95
- Built to last – Yes, the car scene in the video is real!
…so what will you invent?
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMMES
Make the most out of the after-school programs and get a head start with our technology focused programs in Coding, Robotics, 3D printing, Parent and Child Coding, Coding for Mums and more.
Find out more
LEARN ROBOTICS WITH MBOT
Learn robotics with our ever popular MBot robot. Contact us to find out more.
Find out more